The Artex Advantage
• Here at Artex, we believe that experience in all areas of a business segment directly translates into success for not only ourselves, but our clients as well.
• The Artex Group draws from over 75 years' experience in the manufacture and operations of wireline truck, logging tools and perforating products.
A Dedicated Team
• Highly trained, focused work groups which are dedicated to each Artex and JAS product and service segment allow us to maintain unsurpassed quality standards. With over 120 highly trained people, we are ready to build what you need to make money.
Custom Innovative Solutions
• Artex is the only truly custom wireline truck manufacturer in the industry today. Each client is guided through all phases of the manufacturing process by our staff. Close client interaction is the key to building customized acquisition systems that perform in the field as well as showcase each customer's branding strategies.
• Unlike some of our competition, Artex builds each wireline unit from the ground up. Every step is meticulously performed by highly trained fabricators, hydraulic technicians and our own electrical technicians.
Changing With Industry & Client Needs
• Our logging tool division based in Buenos Aires, Argentina is made up of a staff of engineers and assemblers that continue to push the envelope in the research and development of innovative logging tools that perform to the highest industry standards.
• Our clients have grown to expect creative service solutions after each sale. Artex has a dedicated parts department with world-wide shipping capabilities. We also offer a dedicated refurbishment staff and facilities to handle any size project. Our dedication to this segment has proven to be the new industry standard when it comes to repair & refurbishment services. Dedicated Customer Service personnel are ready to help any time of the day or night to expedite spare parts shipments. We maintain a very large inventory level to allow us to make timely shipments to meet your needs.